What to Expect at the Buchanan Health Center
Healing from pain or an injury requires the right strategies. At the Buchanan Health Center, our health professionals offer medical treatments and holistic solutions to help an individual heal after an accident or an ailment. We identify your needs and ensure that our treatment plan works with your goals.
Working with Our Registered Nurse Practitioner, Chiropractors, and Massage Therapist at Our Wellness Center
At our wellness center in Leesburg, you work with medical professionals, chiropractors and a registered nurse practitioner to develop an appropriate treatment plan for your situation. We may include massage therapy or chiropractic care as part of your treatment program, but we focus on your needs and offer medical treatments when your health requires medical solutions.
Our medical provider, and chiropractors, Dr. Tige Buchanan and Dr. Karlton Kwan, evaluate your health and the underlying causes of your pain. After establishing the reasons for your discomfort, we focus on recovery solutions.
Ways Our Leesburg Health Clinic Helps with Pain and Injury Recovery
Our health clinic assists with pain and injury recovery by addressing the cause of your discomfort. We focus on your long-term health and wellness. Our medical team treats patients of all ages, from children to seniors. We also treat pregnant women and other patients with sensitive conditions. Whether you're in need of musculoskeletal care, treatment for an injury or are simply trying to maintain good health, we're here to help you!
The solutions we may use to help with your health include:
- Medical health care, which provides appropriate medical treatments for your health or the health of a family member.
- Family wellness, which is a form of primary care and health treatments. Family wellness includes nutritional advice, exercise recommendations and holistic treatments for your entire family.
- Medication when you require medicine for an injury, such as antibiotics to prevent an infection.
- Physical rehab for an injury or pain. The treatment focuses on physical exercises and stretches to improve your mobility.
- Trigger point therapy, which stimulates specific trigger points to reduce pain.
- Massage therapy to manage muscles aches, pains and injuries.
- Hormone replacement therapy, more specifically BioTe, allows us to address symptoms or health concerns related to your hormones and to improve hormone balance.
- Auto accident injury treatments focuses on addressing injuries from a car accident and helping your body heal.
- Sports injury rehabilitation works on injuries or pain you experience from playing a sport and uses exercises, stretches and chiropractic care to heal the injuries.
- Chiropractic care to adjust the spine or reduce pressure on specific points in the spine for better function and health.
- Prenatal or pediatric chiropractic care, which specifically addresses back pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy.
At our health clinic, we offer solutions based on your health and the health of your family. We may recommend working with a chiropractor or a massage therapist, but only after our nurse practitioner identifies the potential complications that may arise during your treatment.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you visit our Leesburg clinic, our registered nurse practitioner will ask for some basic health information. The historical details help us develop a personalized treatment plan. After completing the paperwork, a medical professional identifies the cause of health concerns with appropriate diagnostic tools.
We serve Leesburg and the surrounding areas of Mount Dora, Umatilla, Eustis, Fruitland Park and Tavaris. Our medical team focuses on your health and wellness, so we develop a personalized treatment plan.
At our clinic, we also focus on natural treatments and offer a combination of traditional and holistic medicine. We may recommend our chiropractors or massage therapist in certain situations to address an injury. To learn more about our treatments or to set up an appointment with medical professionals, contact us today at 352-787-8531.