Buchanan Health Center is looking for a full time Rehabilitation Technician for our medical practice. This person needs to be able to work independently, multitask and work well with patients and co-workers. The Rehabilitation Technician is required to climb on matt tables and help patients hold and release key exercise and stretching positions. This person needs to be available to work as early as 7:30am and as late as 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with providers and case manager to ensure patients are committed to their treatment plan.
- Document accurately rehab treatment plan for each patient and communicate information as needed with providers.
- Work well with patients in explaining exercises and rehabilitation techniques.
- Teach exercises that force patients to hold key positions help regain both strength and balance. Examples include neck traction, wobble chair, working with exercise bands, stability training on our Vibra-Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine, and a variety of other stretching and strengthening exercises.
- Be enthusiastic and believe in what we do -- improving patient's lives.
- Becomes proficient in practice software and procedures.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing as requested by Office Manager.
- Conducts business in a service-oriented manner that is attentive, cooperative, sensitive, respectful with dealing with patients, visitors and all colleagues.
- Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service standards.
If you are interested in joining our team for any of these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].